MENU

Slide

nuffnang jesse cosmetics barry m m.a.c

Friday, August 08, 2008

The craziest thing I have ever done for love is ...
Forgiving and forgiving him once and once again!

Catch Wall-E in cinemas from 28th August 2008
- ORIGINATOR BLOG: www.underage-girl.blogspot.com



BEWARE! THIS IS A CAM-WHORE FILLED POST!

DON'T SEE IF YOU'VE STH AGAINST
MY FACE/BOOBS/HAIR/WHATEVER.



HELLO HELLO! ♥
i think my tagboard has some problem with it, right?
Anybody encounter problems with it?
I can't seem to post my replies. ):
Sooooo, I'll reply here!


Anon: Yes i did. :x

Reader: Awww, thanks for the compliment! (:

Yuling: When you and shirley having leave tgt?!
i miss the both of you!

:): Fidelity - Regina Spektor

Mellisa: Awww, thanks babe! (:

Passerby: Hahahas, yup. That's me! :x

Yvette: Read beloooow! (:

Dino: Read beloooow too! (:

Joanna: Yah lah, such a bother.
I wished guys are the one getting it :x

Eleanor: Hahahahs yes! That's why i think it's fun! :x

Curious: Hahahas, sec one or two?

Unknown: Hahahas, yes i did. :x

Stef: Helps makeup last longer on your skin,
and of course, application of your makeup will def be smoother.
If you haven't used an eye primer
before you should get the MAC one. (:

Passerby: Omg, duh! ahahas,
or else i spend so much time doing it for what!

Love: Look beloooow

Germain: What kind of foundation?

Passerby: Hahahas, i'm still loving it.

Anna: Look below babe! (:

Bao: Haahahs, i watch already! Omg damn paiseh lah!

Bobo: Lobang? What lobang? Haahas.

M: yes it does work for blushers too! (:

Min: hahahahs, yes! Def very annoyed!
And thanks for your concern, Awww. (:

Sher: Yah lah! @#$%^&

Siewyin: Hahahahs, of cos special luh! Hahahahs




Reply tags reply until going gaga already!




Have been feeling pretty down for the past few days,
I hate this feeling, always so tense and paranoid,
I just wanna shake all these feelings off me!
Just wanna feel free and happy again,
Without having to worry so much about
what might happen all of the sudden.






Alot of you have been asking if i have act in Money not Enough 2,
And yes i did! And i'm so embarassed cos everyone
keep asking me the same thing! Very shy!
When i meet my classmates they ask that,
msn also people keep asking,
on my blog also everyone keep asking! OMG!


And alot of you have been asking about the alcohol
i used in my eyeshadow/pigment pressing tutorial!
You can get them at any pharmacy.
Ask the sales assistant for 91% alcohol! (:
Hope this helps!




Anyway, People have been asking me about the Vit E.
The one i'm using now is GNC Vit E.

I tend to have lots of blemishes before my period comes,
So sometimes there'll be some scars, etc.
So i would poke a hole in the Vit E and apply directly
on the pimple/blemishes/scar and it heals after like afew days!
Some of my scars have lighten and disappeared even.

Anyway, Apply already, no need to wash off.
Just leave it there, And use your brain hor!
If you're going out in the day and need to makeup & stuff,
Of cos don't apply in the day lah!
Apply before you sleep!

You can even use it on your lips if you have like dry/chapped lips.
hahahs if there's still Vit E oil left in the capsule,
Just pop it into your mouth! Don't waste mar.
Hahahaha.





Ooooooh yay! I've got mail from nuffnang!





And it's always a good thing to receive mail from nuffnang,
Cos...




Tomorrow can go shopping loh! :D




Received like 3 package the other day!






Jesse Cosmetics, Barry M Dazzel Dust.



Omg this e/s compact is sooo super shimmery & pigmented!
Does not crease or fade either!



Baked e/s! This is so pretty!
Both e/s are the newest additions to Jesse cosmetics!

and it's like damn cheap and shipping was damn fast lah!
I wanna buy all the colours!
But i think boyf will kill me,
He always say things like, : "Walao, only got one pair of eyes
need so many eyeshadows for what?!"

Girls will always be girls what!
Guys always will spend stupid money to "zeng"
their cars etc what.

Put LED light here LED light there,
So redundant! Car so bright for what!
Lemme do my full makeup in the car is it?!





Was over at Jessica's place the other day,
Meet her at hougang mall after her school ended
and we had tomyam ban mian!
The portion is like damn big laaaaaah!

Everytime we eat that, after like half a bowl
we'll be clutching our tummy and groaning:"Omg so full!!!"
then we took at cab to her place.

She was lazy to apply makeup and everything so
she made me model for her blogshop ads!
Hahahaha.




No idea what i was thinking when i was posing for this!
Hahahas, batwoman?
Retarded :x



We went swimming and i cut myself while
getting out of the pool i guess?
And i didn't even realise it was bleeding like
crazy until jess told me, I am so blur!
:x


And i went home that night,
think i was walking to the toilet,
Then i banged my hand against my table and when
i came back from thr toilet i realized it's bleeding again. -.-


Suuuuuper clumsy!





Bought M.A.C e/s in Climate Blue, Super cute body sponge,
Soup mix, Glitter polish, peach candy! :D




Ordered M.A.C e/s in Expensive Pink & Magnetic Field.
Can't wait for them to come! :D

Going to the nuffnang's ShowerOk! event at vivocity
with jessica tomorrow! Shoooooopping! :D
I'm watching this damn funny korean drama now!



Oyasumi Nasai, Loves.

No comments: